In a bid to attract increased footfall to its showrooms, Audi India has started its “You Blink, You Lose” initiative. Under the campaign, it is offering discounts upto Rs 10 lakh on the ex-showroom prices of select vehicles, along with other attractive exchange and EMI offers. There’s a discount of Rs 5.11 lakh on the A3 and Rs 5.48 lakh on the A4. Even the A6 gets a price cut of Rs 9.70 lakh, while the Q3attracts a discount of Rs 2.74 lakh. Audi is also offering customers the option of buying select models right now (in 2018) and paying for them in 2019. There’s also a buyback option on select models at upto 57 per cent of the original value through the Audi Choice program.
Check out more details of the campaign from Audi’s official statement:
- Attractive offers at all Audi Dealerships on select models with price benefit of upto INR 10 lakhs
- Limited period offer on select Audi models – Buy in 2018, pay in 2019
- Attractive Audi Service Packages to reduce the total cost of ownership
- Buyback assurance up to 57% on select models through Audi Choice
- An opportunity for Audi enthusiasts to be part of the Audi family
- “Customer centricity is one of our key pillars as a part of the strategy for the year 2018, which is also the year of progression for Audi. We feel that stricter import duties and unfavorable taxes should not be the reason why an aspiring customer cannot afford his dream car.” – Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India
Mumbai, May 25, 2018: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, has today announced attractive benefits for its customers on select models. The offer extends special prices and easy EMI options on the Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi A6 and Audi Q3. With price benefits ranging from INR 2,70,000 to up to INR 10,00,000 on select models, the customers also have the additional advantage to buy their favorite Audi in 2018 and start paying in 2019. This is a limited period offer specially curated for Audi enthusiasts who want to be a part of the Audi family.
“Customer centricity is one of our key pillars as a part of the strategy for the year 2018, which is also the year of progression for Audi. We feel that stricter import duties and unfavorable taxes should not be the reason why an aspiring customer cannot afford his dream car. Audi is committed towards providing the best in class luxury cars with affordable packages and with such initiatives; we plan on translating that philosophy into a reality. This offer provides an opportunity of a lifetime, a now or never for our prospective customers to be a part of the Audi family,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
The offers rolled out are for a limited period and enable the customers to easily own an Audi without having to pay huge amount upfront. Moreover, these offers come along with various customer centric sales and aftersales benefits. The customers can avail a buyback assurance of 57% through Audi Choice program for select models. Customers can also avail attractive Exchange offers and Service packages – Audi Service Packages are best in the segment and ensure peace of mind by reducing total cost of ownership and maintaining your favorite Audi’s residual value.